Research support network was established in spring 2011. Network has a contact person in every university library. The chair of the research support network is Anne Lehto (Tritonia).
Tasks and aims
– describe and productize libraries support given to research
– focus on the research evaluation services, including bibliometrics
– gel and unify the use of the terminology of evaluation services based on bibliometrics and publications
– share information about research evaluation, publication, bibliometrics and research data
– improve the competence in bibliometric methods and scientific libraries collaboration in research support services